Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kroten's birthday extravaganza.

{day two}

For day two, we went to the beach. It was a ton of fun, and a beautiful day. Kroten LOVED playing in the water and sand. The water was a little cold, but Kroten still got mad when we made him stop playing in it.... there are a lot of pictures here and not a lot to say, so enjoy.


Isn't he such a cutie, he loved the beach.


Uncle Jamison taking Kroten in the water, I cannot believe how much he liked it, it was cold.


Uncle Jamison saves the day, Kroten made a break for it when no one was looking.


Mommy and Kroten in the water.


Daddy and Kroten playing on the beach.


You can't really see it, but the kite is flying behind Kroten and I, Jamison and Jared were flying it.


No matter what we did, Kroten kept doing this. I kept saying NO, but I think he really liked the taste, this could be problem.





My happy boy. He liked the wind and the water. I think he likes the beach.


I think Kroten was fascinated by all the cool things to see.



A long day of fun left everyone a little pooped out. I like this picture, Kroten likes his uncle Jamison.

2 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Looks like a good b-day celebration. And Kroten looks great with his haircut, such a big boy!

Kirsten said...

Looks like such a fantastic day.