Friday, May 29, 2009

Kroten's birthday extravaganza.

{day one}

Birthday's are a pretty big deal for us, and this being Kroten's first, we had to show him how it is done. So it is going to be a fun filled weekend birthday bash. Besides, we felt like we worked just as hard as Kroten this year, so mommy and daddy needed a little fun too.

It started out with, daddy's choice, a trip to Cinnabon.

I am pretty sure that Kroten enjoyed this idea.


Kroten enjoying his cinnamon.


Uncle Jamison came to visit for the big birthday, and Kroten has loved every moment of it. they play and play and play till one of them is too tired to play. Can you guess who it was this time?

To end a great day, mommy's choice, we enjoyed red robin.I dont think kroten enjoyed the robin part so much.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea for each of you to chose something! I can't believe how adorable he is!

Also, thank you for your post about Payton's sleeping habits compared to Kroten. Reading your posts did make me feel so much better. And I am happy to report that, thanks to (I truly believe) many desperate, heartfelt prayers, Payton slept four to five hours in a row. Miracle! As you know, he normally only goes about 1 hr to 2 hrs (if we're lucky)...

Anyway, Kroten's so cute! Good work!

Introspective Steph said...

lol...love the worried face on Kroten's face with the robin! So was the cinnabon his first "birthday cake" or did you make him a special cake at home?

Teresa said...

That's my kind of birthday celebration! And good for you to do some things that you enjoy. I liked what you wrote about you and Jared working hard this last year, too. That first year is a doozy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kroten! (you cutie!)

Lakes are Great said...

I hope you guys were lucky enough to get served poop fries! The're delish. Trust me! Happy b-day to your boy.