Friday, May 08, 2009

A family that bikes together...

Jared has wanted to get me a bike since before we got married, he has a really nice bike and has been wanting to go on family bike rides. So last weekend (while it was raining) we went and splurged some of our tax return on a pretty cruiser for me and a trailer for Kroten. We have been on a few rides since and are loving it so far. Tonight we went on a 6 mile ride, it was great.

Jared and Kroten trying out Kroten's new wheels.



Me on my new bike. I LOVE IT. Even though I really bought it for Jared, I am really enjoying it.



See how much Kroten loves it.


We are so excited to bike our way through summer.

2 comments:

Angie said...

So jealous! We have been wanting a bike trailer since we got married, but we don't even have a kid yet! Soon to be. Soon to be. But then we'll have to wait until he's old enough to use it. So much waiting! Am I STILL pregnant?!??

Anyway, enough about me. I like your bike :)

Deidra Smith said...

I just invested in the same thing. A beach cruiser and a trailer. I love it too. It definately is a fun way to get some exercise.