Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas #2

Merry Christmas.
I know I am a little late, this living with the family thing
keeps me busy. But none the less, christmas was great. Lots of
presents and lots of fun.

Santa (grandma)filling the stockings with care.
Christmas as an adult is rough. My mom and I satayed up
till 2 doing the finishing touches on christmas. I miss
the days when I had to go to bed early to wait for Santa.


Kroten enjoying daddy's summer sausage that he
got in his stocking. Merry Christmas Kroten.


This picture captures perfectly how Xander was on christmas.
He was way hyper and all over the place. he is a true stud.



I cant seem to get a really good picture of it, but this is
Xander giving Kroten and hug. He is so good to him.
Every time Kroten cries, Xander is there to love him.


Kroten and Daddy looking at one of the many new toys
that Kroten got for Christmas.



And while people are enjoying their new wii, {Click here for the coolest video about enjoying a new wii}
Jared got me the Origianal Mario. There is truely
nothing better than the origianal. We had a blast playing it.

Sarah and I playing it old school.

This is me with the greatest controller. Honest who needs more than 3 buttons.
Oh and I swear the people go where I move the controler,
whats the big deal with the wii... pshaw.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

So fun that you all got to be together for Christmas! I bet it was wonderful!

And yeah...the parents job on Christmas is the most work!

Katie said...

Haha, that video was so funny! We got a Wii for Christmas too, lol. It looks like y'all had fun! Mario is awesome! Is your hair darker Kristen? You look great! Miss y'all!

rachel said...

I'm with you, girl. Give me the original old school Mario any day!

Welcome HOME!

rachel said...

Oh my gosh, you crack me up. I just clicked on your link and it took me a sec before it registered in my wee little mind. Duh, that's MY blog. I'm a little slow like that!! (and no, I'm not blonde)