Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy Day Sammy J.

Happy Bird-day Sammy.
Thanks for the memories, and heres to a thousand more.
Sorry we can't celebrate today with you.

24 memories of a best friend who is turning 24.
1. Early morning bike rides.
2. Weddings
3. "So I married an axe murderer."
4. Prank calls.
5. Dances.
6. Ice cold water in the girls camp shower.
7. San-fransisco.
8. Packing our packs for a day hike that was only 1/8 of a mile.
9. Fish-net stockings.
10. Penut butter M&M's.
11. Hiking down devils canyon in flip-flops.
12. Paper routes. (I didnt say the memories were all pleasent.)
13. Our picnic at the rose gardens.
14. Taking pictures in walmart.
15. Playing 10 fingers.
16. Breaking into hotel swimming pools.
18. Christmas Eve parties.
19. Driving to wendover.
20. Shaving our legs in a kiddie pool on the front lawn.
21. Sam not shaving her legs.
22. Driving DOWN willamette street.
23. Epiphanies
24. Riding scooters at Eweb.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I love the blog Kristen. that is neat that you are able to save some money. Jeff and I will be doing the same thing in April. You are such a good friend. I am sure Sam loved the post!

Ashlee said...

BTW: Kroten is a cutie. I Love the snow pictures and his red hair!

Sam and Josh said...

Hey! Thank you! I am so glad that you guys didn't make me kiss the bird! I totally knew it was a girl in there and that would have been weird! I am really excited to go to the temple on Saturday! Wahoo! I miss you guys already! I love you! I was thinking about a couple other memories that were crazy! We need to write a book!!