Monday, December 08, 2008

Temple Square

Despite my unnatural distaste to both Idaho and Utah, I do love Temple Square in Salt Lake City. It is so pretty and I love to visit and feel the spirit there. I especially love it at Christmas time with all the lights and nativity sets. We got to go visit it this weekend with Jared's family, and it was an excellent way to kick of this years Christmas.












It was cold, but I am starting to think that Kroten likes that. He did't cry at all. I think maybe he liked all the lights.











I love Jared. I am so glad that we can experience all the beautiful things of life together. (I am feeling particularly sentiment right now.)













The temple is gorgeous. It looks like a castle. I love to see the temple.



























There are few things more beautiful then the temple its self, and one of those is it surrounded in Christmas lights.

4 comments:

The Big B's said...

I am jealous! Temple square is my favorite place on this earth. When I lived in Utah, I went there like every weekend. Looks like you had a good time. You and Jared are so cute together. And your little man is the cutest.

Deidra Smith said...

I love that last picture of the temple you have. It really captures temple square at Christmas. I'm jealous too. We got to see the lights last year, but I don't think it's going to happen this year. Glad you had fun.

BECKY said...

What a sweet post. :) And what AWESOME pictures. Your camera is fabulous.

Megan Gery said...

that last picture of the temple is gorgeous!