Sunday, December 21, 2008

Im a bachelor of science.


After four and a half years of hard work, I finally am done. It felt good for all my hard work to pay off.






My mom and Dad got to come in to see me graduate and help us move. It was awsome to have them there, and we honestly couldnt have done it without them.



Oh how much I owe Jared for everything. He was fabulous all the way through, but especially this last semester with Kroten. Thanks Honey your the best. I love you and appreciate your support.



I hope one day Kroten realizes how cool this was to have him cheering for me in the crowd. He has been a big motivater to finish. Little man, your mommy is a graduate.

10 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

Congrats!!!

Lakes are Great said...

Congrats!
Kroten is so stinkin cute...love it.
Good luck moving...I hope the weather good!

laurel said...

congratulations!! finally! we're going to miss you around the photo classes.

Katie said...

Yay!! You did it! Congratulations Kristen, you deserve it! You really, really, deserve it ;) Miss you!

Lemme said...

congratulations!!!! doesn't it feel so good!!??! you keep mentioning moving but where exactly are you moving to?

The Big B's said...

Congratulations Kristen!!! That is so awesome. We will all have to get together sometime when Buck and I are in Eugene. Good to have you guys here.

Teresa said...

Well done, Kristen! I am proud of you. I am also inspired by you. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen. It gives me hope that someday I will graduate. I am glad that you are going to be close to family in Eugene. It is a pretty great place.

BECKY said...

I love the pic of you hanging off the back of the truck!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! And glad you made it safely.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Oh and check my blog.

rachel said...

Congratulations Kristen. So very very cool. Way to go.