Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tag.

So my friend Teresa tagged me in this not very revealing but pleasingly short Tag.

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book that is at least 123 pages
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence and Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
4. Write 5 things this book and sentence reveal about you.
5. Tag 5 people.

"If miscarriage is suspected or diagnosed, see page 492"

So this is an interesting sentence, but quite revealing if you know a little about it and me.
1. I am obsessed with the book what to expect when you are expecting, it has been my constant companion. It goes on car rides with me, to bed with me , it even takes baths with me.
2. This particular sentence is on page 123, but that page is in the chapter on the first month, it is a long book. Lets just say if I read my scriptures as much as I read this book I might have finished the Book of Mormon 5 times by now.
3. Miscarriage is something that I have dreaded from day one... can you believe I made it this far, he could be here any day.
4.I never experienced any signs of miscarriage, and I am so grateful for that.
5. I LOVE THIS BOOK. And i guess that reveals that I absolutely love learning about the things in this world that are immediately affecting myself and those around me. I think this is a great quality of mine that I am happy to posses.

I tag... Jessica Rindy, Jessie Lake, Ashley Asbjornsen, Karly Hurst, Katie Sorenson

3 comments:

Katie said...

Okay so I have the exact same book near me. . . lol. Pregnant minds think alike! I guess I'll have to pick another book, not to mention I am freakin' scared of miscarraiges as well.

BECKY said...

Good luck with this weekend if it happens!!

Douglas said...

Your baby on the babystrology calandar has a big head.