Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh boy!

So I already know that this post is going to be corny, but you'll just have to suffer through it. I figure that pretty soon I will get to start posting all the cute things that the baby does and eventually says so that I never forget them. So as practice while were waiting for that time, I figured I would post the cute things my wonderful husband says.

The other day, I was getting sentimental and I asked Jared if he is really ready for this baby. His response was "yes, of course."
Then I asked him what he is going to do if it cries, he said "Rock it."
I then asked what if he is colloquy, he responded "Rock it."
I asked him what if he just wont stop? His wonderfully inventive mind came up with this answer. "Rock it... we'll put him on a rocket"

Apparently rocking and outer space are the solution to all baby problems.

Heaven help us!!!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

I can't wait to see him and see you guys as parents!!!

Douglas said...

Well Jared, I think your Rocket comment is hilarious! And I agree. Do you know where I can get one?
Gina doesn't think it is very funny to say that we want to send our little noise boxes into outer space, even though yours isn't even here yet. But I think it is the greatest idea ever. Benjamin would love a Rocket ride, and even if he didn't like it, he would be so far away that I wouldn't know about his unhappiness. Jared I don't care what the news papers say about you, I think you are a genius!