Monday, May 12, 2008

The dream to top all dreams.

So last night I had by far the weirdest dream of my whole pregnancy. It was so creepy. In this dream, I was rubbing my belly and I felt a hand. Like all 5 fingers... so I looked down and there was his hand, his arm was sticking out of my belly button and his hand was resting on my tummy. We went to the doctor and he said it was normal, sometimes they just slip out, kinda like your foot falls out of the covers when your sleeping. He told us that the baby will pull it back in soon and that it is completely normal. I know weird!! I am not sure how to interpret this dream. The only thing that I can come up with is that I am so ready for him to come out. It is getting pretty exciting.

4 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

HAHAHAHA that is sooo funny! It's crazy the tricks your brain plays on you, especially when your pregnant :) I don't remember any of my dreams, but I know they were crazy. Now I wish I had written them down!

BECKY said...

You keep giving me more and more reasons to NOT have children. Thanks Kris. :)

rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rachel said...

Hi guys! Rachel Hansen here. Found your blog reading through Jessie's.
Congratulations on your SOON TO BE family of three!! Life will for sure get very exciting now with your new addition.
Loved reading through your blog and seeing belly shots. You look great, Kristen. I can't wait to tell Martin you're going to be a dad, Jared!!
We just had our 4th 3 weeks ago. Life continues to get more and more interesting and FUN!
Hugs to you both. Good luck with labor.

http://toadswildfamily.blogspot.com