Thursday, May 01, 2008

Jared's Contributions.

I can't take all the credit for this pregnancy, although I have done a lot of work ;). So I will give a big shout out to how wonderful Jared is. He is so supportive, he helps me out of the car, and off of the couch, he even lets me sleep when I am tired. He is eager to satisfy my cravings, every time I say something sounds good, he says, lets go get it. He tells me that I am pretty and that he loves me. I can tell that he appreciates me carrying this volleyball around. He is probably more excited about this baby than I am, and it is so wonderful to have such a supportive husband. So since all the baby update pictures have been of me, I decided it is time to put one of Jared's contribution pictures up. Last week he set up the crib. It is beautiful, and I am so grateful to have a handy man around the house.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!! The crib is beautiful!! I also love the baseball mobile, way cool! Great job Jared!

Lemme said...

That crib looks so amazingly comfortable...I wanna curl up and sleep in it! And I love the new header!! Good work to the both of you!

Kirsten said...

Way to go Jared!!! He really is going to make a fantastic dad Kristen. When I was prego with "P" I came out of the bathroom and said "It looks like I have a basketball under my shirt." Jonathan looked up from what he was doing and said "more like a beach ball." : ) I l sure do love that man. Enjoy this last few weeks of no baby. Love you guys.

BECKY said...

What a sweet tribute to Jared! Three cheers for such a sweet hubby!!!