Thursday, November 04, 2010

gratitude {day 4}

Believe it or not, the thing I am grateful for today actually has something to do with the booger of the house, the thorn in my good attitude, the monster that has taken over my sweet sons mortal body, K man.

Photobucket

I have been struggling so much lately with him. His temper, his attitude, his potty training, his sleep or lack thereof etc... that I was shocked that today he has been so good. He was helpful, and kind and obedient, he helped me clean, and hasn't had any potty accidents, he even went down for a nap with no complaint. It has been a very good day.

SO I am grateful, beyond description, for good days!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Its because he's a redhead ; ) Haha jk Raleigh is a monster some days too. Kroten always reminds me of the book "Love you forever" because the little boy is redheaded too.