Tuesday, April 20, 2010

On my night stand last night...

Photobucket
I know, we are ghetto because we have tupperware stack of drawers for night stands.

1. A whole roll of toilet paper, because I am too cheap to go buy a box of Kleenex and it always seems that the minute I spend the $2.50 for the soft kind, my cold clears up.

2. A water bottle because, gross as it is, not being able to breath out of my nose gives me dry mouth.

3. Two hair ties, because every night I go to bed with one in and wake up with it on my night stand. Surprisingly, two is not a lot, sometimes there is five of them sitting there.

4. Again with the not breathing through my nose. Does any one ever give chap-stick the proper credit? three cheers for chap-stick.

5. My phone so I could check the time every 6 minutes, hoping I had fallen asleep for longer than it felt like.

6. Tums, for the nasty heart burn that pregnancy dotes on me.

7. A car because I am the mother of a toddler boy, and our house is riddled with them.


Basically, if you didn't catch the moral, I didn't sleep well last night. It was HORRIBLE. And all of that translates to Jared not sleeping well last night.

Is it nap time yet?

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Pillows, pillows, pillows!

And no, it never posts more than once on the feed. :) Just occasionally it has the beginning of a post and then I click to read it and it's not there. If it posted every time we edit it, I'd be in trouble too; I edit mine like 100 times. :)

The Big B's said...

I love it. Greatest picture LOL. Hope you get feeling better.

Ging said...

With a simple glance anyone can see that you need a rest. I am glad that you quit your job and know that letting go of something always means putting something in it's place. Hurray for New Year's resolutions. After all- every day is a new year. Get better.