Monday, April 12, 2010

24 weeks

Photobucket

6 months.

I dont know if it is because it is a girl rather than a boy this time; maybe it is because I didn't loose all the baby weight and I may or may not be a little more out of shape than when I was prego with Kroten; maybe it is because I have to deal with chasing Kman around; or maybe, no, it is probably, because I am still working night shift; whatever it is, this pregnancy is kicking my butt WAY harder than the first one did.

After the ENDLESS morning sickness, I am now having horrible ligament and hip pain, way more than I had with Kman. I feel like I am waddling and I am only 6 months. What is 8 months going to be like?

Other than the horrible groin pain, and the heart burn, I dont have too much else to complain about. I feel great other than that. My appetite is back and I can eat what I want without throwing up or feeling nauseous, THANK GOODNESS. I am already feeling a little bit of nesting which I LOVE!!! And the baby seems to be healthy and wonderful, what more could I ask for than that?

4 more months to go...WOW!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus you look adorable. I love the picture. Time fly's by fast when you are having fun, or just super busy. Glad to see you are doing well, other then being sick.

Katie said...

Ouch! Hip pain is not cool! But hey, at least you look AWESOME!!! You are seriously the cutest pregnant girl ever!

BECKY said...

I sometimes think about the next time and wonder how different it will be. So cool that you'll have one of each. And I totally hear you on how exciting it was to eat everything! I haven't thrown up since 21 weeks and I gained quite a bit. Hooray for food finally being enjoyable!! :) Keep on keeping on!

Sanders Family said...

Amen to the hip and groin pain, I feel ya. I wish I could tell you it gets better......but so far it hasn't. Glad to hear that the rest of the pregnancy is going great.

carizolli said...

I had really bad hip/groin pain with my second too...I wonder if it will be worse this time! I'm hoping to start a walking regimen once the morning sickness passes. Maybe if I'm more active this time, maybe it will be better.

You're still working? Do you have a quit-date yet? My last day is this Friday!!! I'm so excited!

Jed and Amanda said...

You are getting so close! I understand exactly how you feel. I thought #2 was much harder, it must be girls. They take a lot out of you. You look great though and I am happy that you are feeling better. Nothing is better than that.

Margaret said...

Pregnancy looks good on you. You should do it more often.

coycoy said...

You look really cute pregnant! And I also think your haircut looks great on you!