Tuesday, March 16, 2010

21 weeks

Photobucket

5 months (and one week.) Were over half way there. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. It is probably because if I am not working or sleeping I am preoccupied with Kroten. There is just so much to do in a day.

I am FINALLY feeling better. WAHOO!! No more morning sickness. Because it lasted so long I feel like I skipped the whole second trimester. Although things are pretty good, I am starting to feel big and am starting to have some aches and pains. The worst is the heart burn, but I had that all the way through with k-man as well, so that is no surprise. Things are great and progressing. It can only get harder from here, and I am ready. Bring on the pregnancy. I am working on being more optimistic. (can you tell?)

I can feel the baby kick a lot more and I love it. Yesterday she was kicking and swimming like it was a party or something, but today I have hardly felt her. I love feeling the flutter and can't wait for Jared and Kroten to feel it. This stage of life is so fun and beautiful, I am trying to take it all in, I dont want it to end (except for my job of course.)


Oh and you can see in the picture that I got a haircut. Funny story to go along with that...
If you know me, you know that when it comes to my hair, I am kinda fickle. To grow it out or not to grow it out, that is ALWAYS the question. Well, I have now decided to grow it out. So I needed to cut off the A-line. Who better to have cut it off than my sweet husband, RIGHT? well I told him to just cut  off the A-line and make it all straight, the same length as the shortest part all the way around. We should have taken a picture, but when he finished (the first time) the left side was about an inch longer than the other side. Long story short, it ended up getting shorter and shorter (great for growing it out right?) but in the end, it does look really cute and it is a great starting point for growing it out. I love that he is willing to do that for me, and I must really really love him to let him do it.

6 comments:

Katie said...

You are totally rockin' the pregnant look AND the short hair!! Hot mama! lol, and you are brave to let Jared cut your hair, that must be true love : ) PS Heartburn = hair, right?? Yay!!

BECKY said...

It DID end up cute even it is short! Reminds me of the hair cutting we did in our room in Nauvoo! Hooray for feeling her kick... I am looooooving it! Since 21 weeks I haven't thrown up... so maybe it's your new day too!?!

Anonymous said...

What a super cute picture, I love your hair too. I am so excited to see pictures of your little Miss.

Michelene said...

I did notice your haircut before I read your post. I think it looks really cute. You are very brave to have let Jared do that, but it did turn out cute. And your prego belly looks cute too.

Ging said...

Your hair is adorable!! If you should choose to go short again I love it.

Kirsten said...

You look amazing!!! You are amazing!!!