Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting to be such a big boy!!!

These videos are really intended for Missori Grandma and Grandpa, but anyone who wants to see how big and fast Kroten is growing is welcome to take a gander.

Kroten is so close to crawling. I dont know if i am excited
or scared. Jared is excited because it means Kroten
can crawl to him when he is crying and Jared wont feel
bad for not going to get him. What a compassionate father
huh! We are mostly excited for it becuase it means he
is growing and developing and that is such a joy to see.
(maybe it will help my waistline as well.) Oh as we were
reviewing the tape, my sister told me that I sound like
Elmo... try not to make fun of my baby talk.




One of the most wonderful things a child can do for a
mother is show love. After over a year of nurturing,
growing, feeding changing diapers etc, a big smile is
nice, but just not enough. So Kroten's newst trick
warms my heart and makes me all giddy. I cant wait for
you to watch this new trick it is so exciting...
so here ya go.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Krotennnnn!!!!! Oh my gosh, cutest little redhead there ever was! Oh, and the Red Robin opened up so you can come back now!!

Teresa said...

Baby kisses are the greatest! Henry still puckers up for kisses and he's 3. Hope you two are kissing for a long time. :-)

Deidra Smith said...

Brancyn just started doing that too and it is my favorite thing. i love it when they recognize their affection and love for you and can actually show it. How fun!

coycoy said...

Ohhh those vidoes are too cute!

Meliss said...

That's exciting that he's starting to crawl! Both of you look great!

BECKY said...

So I thought I had left a comment but I came back to check and it's not here. Sorry if you've gotten it twice.

I love the video of him 'crawling'... all that work for a piece of junk mail!! It was SO fun to see how he rolls and army crawls to get it! And the kisses are ADORABLE!!

By the way, did you see the picture of Kroten on my reception post?

Hope you're loving life. Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so exciting that he is starting to crawl. I do have to say that I have never seen that form before. The kissing is so precious. My niece was doing the kissing thing when I was there and it was so cute.