Monday, January 12, 2009

Hike at Pisga.

Saturday we went Hiking with our friends Jed and Amanda. It was tons of fun and such a beautiful day. The hike was hard. I was shocked at how hard it was. it was up hill almost the whole way and then comning down was even worse. But it was worth it. It was an awsome day. I know I have said it, and I will probably out wear it, but, I AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK IN OREGON!!!!!



Isnt it gorgeous???
Amanda is Ok too I guess.

You can kinda see how uphill it was, it was like this the whole way.

Kroten fell asleep before we even got to the top.

Jared took this picture when we got to the top. Not the most flattering shot, but it is truely how I felt once we were up there. I was so happy tha there was no more uphill!!

I dont mean to get mushy but, Jed and Amanda are such good friends. They are the ones that hooked Jared and I up on our first date, so I guess we owe them a lot. I am so grateful for their example of faith and friendship. Im sure we will be close for a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pisga is a hard hike but it is fun. I am so glad that you are having fun back in the great northwest.

rachel said...

jed and amanda are wonderful. you're lucky to have them as such good friends.