I can't be 100% sure, but I think NO ONE (not even my husband) has ever seen this happen. But it does... on a regular basis.
What makes this happen?
- Thinking about the possibility of one day in the far distant future going to disney land or on another cruise.
- Moving to our new house in one week. (more on that one later)
- Realizing a date night will begin in mere hours.
- extra vitamin D
- clean linens on my bed
- a sneak peek of spring in february
- receiving an expected parcel in the mail
- a good hair day
- booking a photo shoot
- seeing a good number on the scale
- anticipation of tasty food
- accompishing a long time goal (ex. finishing my website)
- my husband coming home after work
- a clean house
- really really loud rain
I am positive there are more, but I just needed a little happy list to hold me over for the week.
can be is good... I am trying hard to see that more often.