Tuesday, April 26, 2011

broadway.

I am the most spoiled girl in the whole world. :)

My dad bought tickets for the broadway musical Wiked when it came to town as a surprise for my mom and little sister. Sadly, Karly had a prior engagement and couldn't go. So guess who got to take her seat.

ME!!!!!!

It was AMAZING. Absolutly amazing. I have never seen a real broadway and I have never seen so many talented people. It was awesome.

Thanks Dad.



We went to dessert before the show... lets just say it was equally amazing...

3 comments:

Katie said...

JEALOUSSSSSSS and I don't mean "wow that looks grreat..." I mean HOLY CRAP I'm turning green right now, literally.

I guess I should say "how fun!" But instead... : P

lol

Teresa said...

Fantastic! I've found that the older I get that surprises are few and far between, especially fantatastic surprises like the one you and your mom got! Way to go, Daddy-o!

Introspective Steph said...

is that chocolate ganache on top??? oH, that looks sooo good!