Friday, August 28, 2009

Kroten says...

Photobucket

{yes he dressed himself.}

Kroten is growing so fast. I look at him each day and think to myself, in amazement, he isnt a baby anymore, he is a little boy.

Besides walking, growing out of all his cute pj's, eating the crust on his sandwich and getting up on the couch (as if all that isnt grown up enough)

he is starting to talk.

Here is all the words (we are pretty sure) he is saying and their translation.

Dad {first word}- Sounds like: Da
Mom - Sounds like: MA MA MA MA MA MA
Uh-O - Sounds like: Uh-O (cutest thing you will ever see!)
Kitty - Sounds like: [A very excited and high pitched] Titty.
Doggy - Sounds like: Daddy said with a british accent. {Daudy}
Baby - Sounds like: He is saying doggy! (that makes me giggle.)


I love seeing him grow, but it sort of strikes a cord of sadness in me. I just need to remember to slow down and take it all in.
Can someone please remind me to do that, I have a problem with forgetting.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!! Oh my gosh I cannot wait till Raleigh talks, so cute! That picture of Kroten is ADORABLE not to mention he is probably cuter in real-life too, of course. Haha! And I can't believe how red his hair is, LOVE IT!

BECKY said...

That kid has serious style. :) Every time you make one of these posts you slow down and take it in. :)

rachel said...

nice beads! ;)