Friday, August 14, 2009

Beat the heat

The last few weeks have been hotter than snot. I HATE THE HEAT, I melt. So a few saturdays ago, we went with Josh and Sam to the most awsome swimmin' hole ever. It was so neat and so great to get out of the heat.
We loved it and want to go back ASAP!!

Jared and Josh enjoying the much needed cool down.


Sammy J in the swimmin' hole.


Kroten not lovin' his floaty.
He loved playing with the rocks though, it only took him a few minutes to discover that they are just as much fun on the floaty as in the water.


Me in front of the jumping rock. it wasnt that big, but it seems high when you are on top.


Sammy and Kroten chillin' while the rest of us jump.


Jared taking the leap.


Josh's cannon ball



Sammy and I jumpin'. Best shot out of 4 jumps.


And afterwards, we went to pizza. {of course!}
We went to this little new york style pizza joint by Sam and Josh's house.MMMM! It was great.
They called it ninja turtle pizza.
It totally was!!!



What a great Saturday.

6 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

we had so much fun with you guys it was great!! my face in the pizza picture is a little crazy! As always your pictures are amazing! I can't wait until our next adventure!! we love y'all!!

JessicaRindy said...

My first thought in reading your post was-- "just how hot is snot?" :)

Gina Hurst said...

Hey, will you do me a favor and email some pictures of Kroten and a family picture of you guys. I have a little family photo album of Ben's cousins and nothing in it is from Doug's fmaily.
Thanks

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Looks like fun! Sam has the same floaty and really can't stand being cooped up in it at all. Bummer 'cause I think it'd be fun, but he thinks otherwise.

Teresa said...

You guys sure know how to have fun, and you girls are braaaaave jumpin' off that cliff!

BECKY said...

Happy day, happy day. Looks SO fun and happy. Love the Ninja Turtle Pizza.

And I just have to say it... I worship heat. :) It's the best.