Monday, August 03, 2009

I'm a murderer

Jared and I painted these cute little pots and planted seeds in them. They were growing so good. I was so proud of myself. I have the brownest thumb ever...
keep reading.
Photobucket
They were growing so beautifully.


And they looked so cute on our proch.


This was my favorite pot. isnt it cute?


Then tragedy struck.


I dont know what happened.
Did I neglect them?
Did I not give them enough water?
Did they get sun burnt?
WHY... WHY did this have to happen?
THEY WERE SO INNOCENT.



They ALL died.


And my favorite pot broke!
I am crying inside.
It really hurt.

And now only their carcasses and the cute pots remain.

This is a lot sadder than you would think.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

That's VERY sad... I have a pit inside for you. :( My plant in my windowsill died too. :(

Deidra Smith said...

Hang in there. It took about seven years of murdering my plant before i finally had some survivors this year. It was a slow learning process and still continues, but you can get there!

Hobbs Family said...

I know how you feel! I kill house plants. I started out with seven just last year and am down to one. It is sad!