Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Camp

Thanks Rachel and your facebook for this little cartoon.
Although this is exactly what it was like when I came home, I had a blast. The spirit was so strong, the songs were fun, the food was great (I gained 3 lbs,) I fell in love with the girls in my unit, and I HAD A BLAST.


These are my girls...Sadie, Phoenix, Bethany, Trisha, Brooke, Me, Madison, McKenzie.


They were creative.


They were Lazy.


They put up with me.
That is supposed to be a toga by the way.
Yes it is a tent rain fly,
and yes it makes my hips look huge.



They were crazy and daring...


...or were they daring and crazy...

THEY WERE FUN!


They were hungry.


And I loved every minute with them.
GIRLS CAMP IS THE BEST!


This was the view from my tent every morning. The trees in our unit were beautiful, and very useful. It was pretty hot all week, so they provided some nice shade.

(flattering pic, I know, you don't have to tell me.)
One of my favorite nights of the week. Jared and Kroten came to visit. It was really hard to leave them, but totally worth it. I missed them both like crazy. But in the end it worked out. I LOVE GIRLS CAMP.

And Jared is FANTASTIC. The best dad in the world and the most amazing husband EVER! Thanks Hun, for taking care of Kroten J and letting me go to camp. Oh and going to school. You are the best. MUAW.

3 comments:

BECKY said...

Good times.

Sam and Josh said...

next time you go to camp i'm coming with!! looks like you had a blast!

Katie said...

Haha! The guy in the comic even has red hair! Hilarious! I am so jealous, I love girls camp!