Friday, October 17, 2008

Photography Update.

I have some good news, and I have some better news. I will tell you the good news first; I got third place on the photo of Kroten that I submitted to the photography contest on campus. I heard that there were a lot of good portraits, so I am really excited about that. The better news is that I submitted another photo to the abstract category and got first place. I was a little surprised about that. It is a photo of the brush roll of a street sweeper. I know... Abstract. ;)

12 comments:

Katie said...

KRISTEN YAY!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome congratulations!! Did you win money? Lol That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Megan Gery said...

yay for you!

Deidra Smith said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting. BTW I love your new background for your blog. Who took that pic?

Anonymous said...

sooo... what did you get in return? congrats sister.

`kar

Eve'n'Steven Hurst said...

Congratulations on your recognitions. Be sure to include them in your resume and also build a portfolio.

We are excited to have you come back to Eugene.

We will be there in less than two months.

Teresa said...

Congratulations, Kristen! So very exciting. I think your photographs are wonderful. I'm happy for you that you're entering contests and winning!

The Big B's said...

I love this picture. I am kind of an artsy fartsy person and so I love it. I would hang it on my wall. It would look really good in my living room. Nice job!

rachel said...

VERY cool!
Congrats. I bet that feels good.

Anonymous said...

hey. i like your background. but i need help fixing mine. i dont know what happened.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I tagged you. Go look at my blog and you'll understand. The background is messed up and we haven't fixed it yet, so just highlight the words.

BECKY said...

Congrats!

I LOVE the background!!