Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall+Pumpkins=Halloween.

Yay for Halloween. Last night we carved pumpkins and made Carmel apples. it was tons of fun. We are excited for Friday. Here are just a few pics of our Halloween fun so far.
We went to the only pumpkin patch in south east Idaho, and it was all picked over, the only pumpkins left were green, so we ended up getting them at albertsons. I cant wait to go to Lone Pine farms to get our pumpkins next year.

we tried to carve Kroten's pumpkin to look like him, I think we got it pretty close. I dont think he liked the pumpkin. Can you tell?

This is our pumpkin family. Didn't they turn out cute?

And finally yummy, messy, Carmel apples.

7 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

How fun! I will have to post our pumpkin pictures too! You did a good Job on Kroten's it totally looks like him!!

Rachel Mary said...

I love Halloween too. What is Kroten going to be for Halloween? What is Jared going to be for Halloween...lol. Tell him the gift for Kroten is still on its way... I will send it VERY SOON... By the way, I switched phones and I lost your number...tell him to text me the number I have some news to share!! Thanks

Suzanne and Mike Jarvis said...

by the way kroten has a ton of hair!!! he looks 12!!

Sam and Josh said...

So I just thought I would leave another comment! Kroten is so cute! I am jealous! If our kids are half as cute as him I will be happy! Ok I love you guys!

Unknown said...

OH your pumpkin family is soo cute, we are too boring to carve pumpkins this year... How sad.

Laura said...

Kroten is soooo cute! He looks like a little man. Kristen, do you remember what our nephew Jack looked like when he was a baby? Kroten reminds me of him and he was the cutest little baby! We can't wait to have you guys back in Oregon!

BECKY said...

Oh my heck the pteradactyl dinosaur sounds are hilarious!!! What a funny kid!

And I love the pumpkin pics... especially the one of unhappy Kroten!!!

Congrats on winning again... woot!