Friday, March 30, 2012

what is all this white stuff?

Remember THIS.
Well, the next morning we woke up to this...

Yeah... no warning, just four inches of snow. (it doesn't snow here, like ever) AND WE HAD NO CHILDREN. (read why here.)

So Jared told me to get dressed and I was like... "why?" I was fully prepared to stay inside drinking cocoa and letting the outside be.

Yeah... that did not happen...




Darn Self timer....


Then, Karly and my dad texted to tell me that their power was out so they brought the kids back to our house for some snow play and grilled cheese and tomato soup. 

So kem got to wear her new bomber hat. It doesn't snow much here, so snow clothes stay pretty fresh.

She loved it ;) can't you tell. 

She must take after her mama, Why be outside and cold when you can be warm and not outside?

Kroten just wanted to make and throw and eat snow balls. 

Things got interesting.


See he still has a snow ball in his hands...

And then we (and eventually just me) built a snow man.


I was proud of him... he was cute. Ignore the crazy eyes, k man picked them out,  he would not budge.

It was a fun day.

Glad it is over!

1 comment:

Ging said...

That is more snow then we have had this year in one day- so far. March is madness in Utah