I like to think that I am not normally a trend follower nor a self portrait taker, but both were absolutely necessary in this situation...
I had my bangs chopped!
Every single person I have seen with chunky bangs lately looks SOOO cute with them. with each person I saw, I told myself that I would not do it.
For lots of reasons...
1. I would never look good with those bangs.
2. too much work and maintenance.
3. too hot (as in temperature.)
4. Everyone else is doing it.
5. I am not skinny or pretty or sexy enough to pull that look off.
But I did it and you are probably wondering why I caved.
1. I am trying to grow my hair out and it is super hard for me to resist a cute a-line or bob, so I needed a change and it had to be something drastic without chopping it all off.
2. Everyone looks so cute with it.
3. we watched a movie last night with zooey deschanel and she is not only the queen of the chunky bang but now quit possibly my favorite actress.
4. WHY THE HECK NOT... (besides the above 5 reasons)
So I did it.
And it was fun.
And I am still not sure if I like it, ask me in a week.