Saturday, March 05, 2011

Happy Birthday to the bestest wife and mommy ever

I am not a pro. My pics, what few I have will not be good. But I will attempt to do, what kristen does for me, for her.

  I love this women.

She is the best ever. She can make any bad day better. She takes great care of the kids. She makes the best meals. She always wants the best. She can always make me laugh. I just wish that I could give her justice and say what I feel in words on here, like she does so many times.

She is a talented women...


Even Kman loves her. And there is proof.


Have a good B day Kristen. I hope with our crazy schedule, you will be able have fun and enjoy it.

6 comments:

BECKY said...

um, freaking cutest post ever. i think you need to watch the kman video 10 times in a row next time he's bugging you. :) i love the "so good" part. :)
happy bday kristen!!!

BECKY said...

... i mean "very good"

ibshell said...

Beautifully expressed! Love it!!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kristen!!! That video of Kroten is priceless!! You sure are loved : )

Unknown said...

What fun birthday wishes. Hope it was a great day for you!

Deidra Smith said...

sorry i keep leaving comments for people when i'm signed into my relief society's email account:)