Friday, September 24, 2010

kemiry k, your two months old today.

Photobucket

Two months old and she is seriously part of the fam. We love having her and can't imagine life without her. Life is a little stressful, but I remember when it was stressful with Kman, and I just need to tell myself that it gets easier. WE LOVE YOU KEM K.

At two months old, you...
weigh 11 lb. 4 oz. (63 percentile)
are 23'' (73 percentile)
hold your head up so well.
have a double chin and little leg rolls.
smile.
coo and talk.
scream at a high pitch to let us know you are unhappy.
got your toenails painted by daddy.
mimic other peoples face expressions.
Poop on mommy.
have a yucky eye and a clogged tear duct.
stare at pictures on the wall.
demand attention.
play with the toys on the bouncy seat.
have the cutest pouty face when you are about to cry.
sleep 6 hour chunks on a good night.
sleep 3 hour chunks on a bad night.
Watch TV with big brother.
have blue eyes.
create jealousy in Kman
grab and hold onto anything you can get a hold of.
Suck on your hands if you can catch them.
Don't like tummy time.

...and I couldn't resist posting this one. This is her pouty face she makes every time she is going to cry. Melts my heart every time, but I LOVE IT!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, what a dollbaby!! I love the pouty face! Isn't it awesome how they fit right in so quickly? It's like their little spirits were always hangin' around : )

Lemme said...

love that second face!! that should go out in a card for something. she's so stinkin' cute!

Tara said...

she is so cute!

ErinandShane said...

For crying in a bucket she is picture perfect, you should look into replacing the Gerber Baby!

Ging said...

She is so very sweet. I vote for the "pouty picture" as the best.