Monday, September 20, 2010

down on the farm

I knew putting this as the title of this post was really really bad. there is a song on one of Kroten's signing time videos... "Down on leah's farm there is one yellow... one yellow... one yellow chicken." and guess what... it is now stuck in my head. GREAT

We went to the farm with some new friends that just moved in to the area. We basically adore them already. This is my favorite time of year to go to the farm because we love pumpkins and apples and anything fall, plus it isn't as hot out. We had a ton of fun, and need to do this outing again, minus the pee in the pants thing. UGH.

Photobucket Getting them to stand still for this shot was a nightmare. We literally had to corall them into this corner and offer them suckers if they would smile. But lets just pretend they are all this cute and sweet all the time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketUnfortunately your thoughts are probably correct, Kroten is winding his hand up to hit the goat. I swear we are not abusive, he is just a boy. plus, the goat probably licked him or something.

PhotobucketThis was the hay maze. They loved it.

Photobucket Isn't raimee, the little one adorable, all by herself there, not part of the cool crowd. She is probably my favorite little thing ever.

Thanks Traci, for pulling my arm and getting me out of the house. Your an awesome friend. Lets do it again sometime.

2 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

I just love Krotens outfit. He is dressed up like a 'lil farmer!

Anonymous said...

who peed they all look dry