Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Raspberries with my Mom.

My mom and I went and picked raspberries this morning. Dont ask me what I am going to do with 5 lbs of berries by tomorrow. You have to do somthing with them within a day or two or they will go bad. I'll probably freeze some and we will eat the rest (Kroten Loves them). YUMMY.

Thank goodness for camera phones...

This is the first berry we picked, IT IS GIMONGOUS.


Naturally sweet, simply beautiful.


Mom with some of her crop.


My harvest.

7 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

I'm so jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE raspberries and they're always so expensive!

BECKY said...

Um yeah, just eat them all and experiment seeing if there are some interesting diapers. :)

Fyi, my gpa grows these and freezes them. They are SO sour when you freeze them without putting stuff in them. But we just use them in milkshake-ish stuff and they're delish. :)

Sam and Josh said...

Raspberries are my favorite! Nice camera phone pics! I am super excited for this weekend!

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

Where did you guys go? I need to go pick some raspberries soon.

Deidra Smith said...

Yum! I planted raspberries in my garden this year. I was lucky enough to get one year old plants and i'm just waiting for harvest time. I want to make strawberry/raspberry freezer jam. MMmmmmmm!!!

Introspective Steph said...

mmm...i have black raspberries in my yard. i can't wait to harvest them. They are just now starting to turn colors. yay! And I plan on picking blueberries again this year. I love U-Pick berries.

rachel said...

Where did you go?