Thursday, November 27, 2008

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!

Thanksgiving is hands down my favorite holiday. There are a million and a half reasons to love it but I will just give you my top 20.

1. It is all about food.
2. Jared doesn't have to work.
3. It is a good excuse as to why I haven't started my diet yet.
4. It is in Fall. (my favorite season.)
5. Red and Orange are thanksgiving colors (again, a favorite.)
6. I love to play football.
7. It is about people coming together.
8. Turkey is delicious. (whoever decided it should be the main course for this day was a genius.)
9. Going shopping the next day.
10. Turkey sandwiches (for the next week.)
11. Pie.
12. We get to take naps.
13. Stuffing Rocks.
14. Tomorrow I get to legally start listening to Christmas music. (I have been sneakily doing it for about 3 weeks now.)
15. It means Christmas is close.
16. Video Games. (This was Jared's favorite.)
17. Sparkling Cider
18. This thanksgiving made me particularly grateful that we are moving and I will soon have more counter space to cook on.
19. Left overs!!
20. It reminds me to be grateful.

Just in case you were wondering. Kroten did not really drink the cider and he did not enjoy the turkey. However he did he did get to have a feast. He tried sweet potatoes as his first vegetable.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I completely agree with your reasons! Also, your hair is getting so long!!

Yay for sweet potatoes!