Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its over.

Whew.

That was fun. I Really Enjoyed the assignment, but to be honest, I am glad that it is over. I learned a lot about finding things to photograph in my everyday life. It is amazing how much interesting stuff you can find in your life if you just look.

I personally thought 14 days was a little to much though. 10 would have been almost perfect. Maybe next time Brother Clark.

Over all though, I enjoyed it. I think you should all do it. Just take 5 to 10 days and do a Photo Journal on your blog. it is interesting what you might see.

2 comments:

The Big B's said...

I will take you up on that. I am going to try it myself. I enjoyed it very much. Your pictures are great.

Douglas said...

Wow Krys,
You have a real talent with the camera. great pictures.