Thursday, November 27, 2008

Catch up.

Two weeks is a long time to not post. It is insane how fast Kroten Develops. A lot happened in two weeks, I don't even know where to start... I guess we will just dive in.











1. Kroten is sitting up all by himself. He topples over after a few minutes, but nonetheless, he is doing really well.










2. We have had a hard time getting him to go in his exersaucer. I was afraid he would never like it, but he finally does. and he has a hay day in it.












3. It is getting colder outside, Kroten doesn't seem to mind. Oh and in case you were wondering, he is still cute as ever.



4. He gets himself into the funniest fixes at night.
I dont know how he does it.

This is how we put him in the crib at night.













This is where he was when he woke up.













5. Apparently Kroten Loves pickles. It was a fluke that he
tried them. He wouldn't stop screaming during dinner so
I gave him a lick to see if he would stop, unfortunately
taking it away made him cry more.















6. And I save the best for last. Watch this video to see
Kroten's newest, and Daddy's favorite, trick.

7 comments:

Megan Gery said...

pickles, huh? it's amazing how early we develop tastes for this and that. he's such a cutie!

Katie said...

Cutie patootie!! We're gonna miss you Moss' when ya'll move!! PS where's the video?

Katie said...

Hahaha those videos are great! Jared, "pickles are dewishish!" lol, Kroten is TOO CUTE!!

Kirsten said...

I love all of the photos, your little man is soooooooo cute. The video cracks me up.

Margaret said...

So cute! My kids always said "da da" first too.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I can not believe how fast he has grown. He is so cute and the pickle video is just hilarious. We need to get together before we both go home in dec.

Sam and Josh said...

OK so last night I had a dream that you guys had moved back and I was going to babysit Kroten. You brought him over and he was like "Hi Sam how are you?" Yeah he was talking in full sentences but He looked the same as he does in your pics. Then we took him in the car and he said he was thirsty, so Alex gave him pop with a straw. He couldn't figure out exactly how it worked. I started freaking out because I was like I don't think Kristen wants him to drink soda. Then in my dream I was like oh wait it's ok cause Kristen is going to give her kids little debbies!!!! Crazy huh! I am so excited for you guys to move here!!!YIPPY! oh yeah and Kroten is way cute! but, of course you already know that!