Sunday, August 17, 2008

I have a green thumb.

Ok not really, but I am getting pretty good at this gardening thing... ok not really, but i did get one red tomato so far.
and a green pumpkin. We are hoping that it turns orange and that we get more than one. But I will be happy with one. It is pretty cool to watch all these things grow.
I am enjoying it so far, I hope that one day I can have a house and grow lots of things. I would like to try peppers and watermelon and all sorts of stuff. But this will do for now. Can you believe it, I have a tomato!!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Way to go!!! You are awesome : ) Don't worry that pumpkin has a couple more months to turn orange.

Teresa said...

Good job, Kristen! I love fresh veggies from the garden, and tomatoes are my favorite.

Looks like we'll be seeing you soon, right? Aubrey is hoping to come up for Sam's reception. It's going to be one big, fun party!

Yeah for weddings, and babies, and awesome YW!

Introspective Steph said...

isn't it sooo exciting to see your fruits of your labor. (did that make sense..didn't to me..oh well.)

I really want a big yard so I can have a decent size garden with fruit trees and all sorts of things... one day we will have these things!

The Big B's said...

Hey guys, I am glad to here that you are coming out. I will be back saturday from camping. But I did plan to come to Eugene next week. Let's get together.

The Big B's said...

Are you guys going to be in Eugene next Friday? Cause we should make plans for lunch and get Kirsten to come with us.