Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our first date.

My aunt came into town so i had her babysit while we went on our first date since Kroten was born. It was fun and it was weird. My aunt told us not to say the word baby and she was betting that I would be the first to say it. Not only did we break that rule, but Jared was the first one to say it... the first three times. He loves his little Kroten. We went to a fun steak restaurant and then miniature golfing. I WON. I cant believe it, but I was on fire. I even got a hole in one. Sorry the pictures are so bad, they were from our phones.

2 comments:

The Big B's said...

That's great! Make sure you guys do that often. It is really hard for me to get Buck to do it because he never wants to be without Kendal. I am glad you got to have a one on one. Keep the love alive! :)

Margaret said...

Love the new blog design girl! So cute! Way to get out on the town!

And good job on your tomato too!☺