Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WHOO...

Alot has happened in the last two weeks, so sorry about the throw up effect with all the posting. It all started with Finals week, WOW was that a week. After all the stressing and my many to do lists, it was finished. My proudest accomplishment was the 105% I got on my Bio final. It was on my list of 50 things to do before I die to get 100% on a test, so to get 105%, on a final, and bio none the less, I am pretty proud!! We got excellent grades this semester. I am so proud of both of us, I was taking 18 credits, so for that amount of stress,I did pretty well. But the credit should go to my amazing husband. Between taking care of my emotions and cravings, working 30+ hours and holding down some pretty hard classes, Jared did Awesome on his grades.
So after finals, we hopped on a plane and went to Missouri. We had tons of fun, see next post:)

And something super exciting happened... We are getting a new computer. The Laptop has been giving us more hardware problems then it is worth, and luckily Jared insisted on buying the service warranty from best buy. So after them fixing it 5 times, they had to give us a new computer. GUESS WHAT COMPUTER IT IS... yep that is right, it is my Apple. So now I can design announcements from home!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! It is being shipped to our home as we speak. Expect some great advances to the blog since I will now have better capabilities!! I AM ELATED!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Congratulations on the grades to both of you. Wow you both did a fantastic job, enjoy this break before the little man comes.

Margaret said...

Good job on the grades!!!

And wahoo on the new computer!

Lemme said...

I love macs!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!