Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Missouri

We went to visit Jared's family in Missouri this past week. It was nice to finish up finals and get out of rexburg. It was such a relaxing week that I was actually OK with coming back to Rexburg. We had tons of fun,food, and family. We celebrated Carols, Jared's and my B-days in one swoop. We went Shopping and hiking, and to lots of soccer games.It was so cold and windy at Carol's Soccer games. We had to bundle up just to survive. Carol the rock star was aw some with her feet.
Ali went to the prom and looked gorgeous. Then Carol got a pedicure from her mom and brother. The bottom two pictures are the very pregnant me and my mother-in-law shopping, and Jared in KB toys. It is kind of a stipulation, if we go shopping, we have to go in the toy store. Its a sanity thing, for Jared's sake. This Dino actually growled and walked, unfortunately the cord to the remote was only three feet long. Birthday Party fun. Jared and I got Carol a cool Bathrobe/towel thing, and Jared got Baseball stuff, you should have seen how ecstatic he was. Our Hiking trip was so much fun, There was a river, frogs, caves, swings and clovers. It was actually a nice day, we even got a little sun burned. It was a great hike, even though I am ginormous.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am so glad that you guys had so much fun. I can't get over how grown up Carol and Alicia are, wow!!! You look amazing.

Margaret said...

You are not ginormous. Silly goose! Looks like a fun time!

BECKY said...

I love your picture collages! How do you do it??

And AWESOME grades!!!