Wednesday, April 23, 2008

8 1/2 Months Prego!!

I do this everytime. I dont think I am that big, and then we take a picture and I realize that I am huge. I cannot believe he is getting so big. It's almost time. We are getting so excited, and I just cant wait to get this beach ball out of me. Is it normal to just want to feel normal again? Were down to just under a month and a half left, feels like eternity, but I know it will go fast. Jared is taking a trigonomitry class that gets over at the same time the baby is due, and he is excited cause maybe because of the baby this class will go fast. HA... we'll see!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Totally normal to get uncomfortable at the end of pregnancy. It's Heavenly Father's way of encouraging you to go through child birth so you can be comfortable again.

Hang in there!

Kirsten said...

With "P" Jonathan was working grave yard and had to rig up a pully system for me to be able to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go potty. Awful, but enjoy it as much as you can. You look amazing!!!

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

You look great Krys !!
I have had your gift in my living room far too long It's on my 2 do list for tomorrow, I have to send it before he gets here !
Hang it there :)

BECKY said...

He must have been curled in a ball last weekend and must be taking a full blown stretch in that picture! You are not that big! I swear it! I saw you last weekend!

KeiserFamily said...

oh i love your belly! funny how you ( or maybe just me) never love your own but think everyone elses is so cute. anyway hope everything is going well for you and that you are feeling ok.. i promise everything you are going through is TOTALLY worth it.. it is completely awesome being a mommy!!