Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring... kind of

As you can see, spring is coming. I have been patiently (sort of) watching the snow melt. If you look very closely at this picture, you will see grass!! I promise it is there look hard! It may still be brown and muddy, but it is ground, I can see it, and I am overflowing with joy. I cannot wait to go on a picnic.
This morning we tried to give spring a big welcome by making eggs in a basket. if you cannot tell, it is supposed to be shaped like flowers and hearts. The flowers are for spring and the hearts are because I love Jared. Just in case you didn't already know that!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Those are dang cute Kris!!!

KeiserFamily said...

you are too cute! this is Dani( jareds cousin by the way) im so excited for you i don't think i even knew you were having a boy until i saw your blog:) its the best! if you want our blog is keisers05.blogspot.com you guys should check it out..