Tuesday, March 25, 2008

7 1/2 moths prego!!

Wow, the time does fly. I cannot beleive were already almost done. Were at 30 weeks now, which means that we only have 10 more weeks, 2 1/2 months or only 68 more days left till take off (however you wanna count it down.) He is moving so much, you can actually see him moving across my belly now. Crazy, I know. I am starting to feel uncomfortable, it is almost impossible to bend over, and getting out of bed is a joke. Jared is getting excited for the baby to wear all the Detroit Tigers stuff we have gotten him, and over all we are just getting excited to hold him. So soon, I cant beleive it.

8 comments:

Lemme said...

crazy! you're the cutest prego lady though! can't wait!

BECKY said...

When is your next appointment? I want to see some ultrasounds of the little guy!!!

You're looking GREAT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

your georgous krys!
i love you!
your hairs getting pretty long too!
ttyl!


love always
kar

DaNae said...

Oh man, these last few weeks will go so fast!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! And you look fab girl.

DaNae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

Kristen! Just found your blog. You are one cute pregnant lady! I'm Amanda's new visiting teacher, and I understand that you two are due very close to each other. What fun! You girls are all grown up and having babies!

Teresa said...

Aubrey came to visit this weekend, and I showed her your blog. She agrees that you make a very cute pregnant lady!

Margaret said...

Yeah Kristen! It was SO nice to hear from you on my blog today. And look at you all cute in pregnant! I wish you guys were closer...sounds like you miss Eugene so maybe we'll get you back someday? Comment on my blog anyday! :-)