Sunday, March 30, 2008

I wanna decorate!

So you always here songs like I left my heart in San Fransisco, and my heart belongs in Texas. How come no one ever says anything about Eugene Oregon, I will be the first. I honestly think I left my heart in Eugene Oregon, or at least it longs for it. I miss it. So to bring a little of that sweet, hippy feeling to our humble abode, I am going to decorate the babies room with some Saturday market originals. I am so excited. We haven't bought these paintings yet, and I keep telling my mom to get her bum downtown and look for em, but I can promise they will be on the wall when bundle of joy #1 gets here. Go check out this website, these paintings are fabulous, I cannot wait to show my boy what he has to look forward to, hippies are great!

http://www.noelledass.com/ARTIMALS1.html

I love the paintings title "Elephant" and "Portrait of a Giraff." They are so cute.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

I love the giraffe!!! I like the 'turtle in the sun' and the 'dropped my banana' too.

Great decorating ideas!

Kirsten said...

You guys have a blof???? Yeah!!! How are you guys doing??

Kirsten said...

I found it through Teresa's blog. Funny what a small world it is. Yea, baby, I am sure Jared is very excited, you are both going to be fantastic parents. You look amazing in all of your pictures. Yes do move back to Eugene. Hey do you mind taking our last name off of our link on your blog? I just like to be careful about what information I put on the web, I am a bit paranoid about it. Thanks!! I am so excited to stay connected.

Eric and Jessica said...

Oh Kristen I love those, they are so cute! They'll be perfect for the babies room. What's his name going to be again?