Friday, February 08, 2008

YAH for some good news!

JARED FELT THE BABY KICK! He was way excited. He felt him four times in one sitting and again last night. That means the baby is getting stronger. That or Jared was finally patient enough to wait and feel it. He gets kind of bored waiting for the next kick, because you never know when it is going to happen, and sometime the baby will just fall back to sleep right in the middle of his batting practice. Finally Jared commanded the baby to kick, when it didn’t, Jared was convinced that we are growing a disobedient child.
I was wondering what it felt like for the baby to get the hiccups, and I think he had them the other day. I had just eaten a PB&J and then I felt him kick, but then he did it in the same spot about every 4 seconds for about a min. HOW CUTE. I can't wait to see him and hold him. I am getting excited!

2 comments:

Douglas said...

I am no Doctor and I might not have a clue what I am talking about but I think that air might be required for a person to have the hick-ups. But like I said I could be wrong.

Older Moss said...

Babies deffinately get hickups. You will KNOW it when he gets them!