Wednesday, February 06, 2008

This sucks!

So on top of the four feet of snow that we already had, it snowed a foot more last night. Since I already mentioned that our managers suck, and they don’t care about us, I will try not to talk bad about them. The driveway is covered in snow, and they never plow it. To make that worse, the city plows the streets, and blocks off the driveway so Jared has to shovel that too... oh did I say this is all at 6 in the morning.
The car has been stuck everyday this week. This morning was particularly bad because the car slid on the snow and ice, right into the snow bank as Jared was backing out. So he had to skip work this morning.
The worst part about it all is that I think I can make it through today, but then I remember that it will be just like this tomorrow. WHEN WILL IT STOP???? Even if it doesn’t snow for the rest of the year, it will still take till June to melt what we already have on the ground. Have I mentioned that I don't like rexburg?!?!

1 comment:

Older Moss said...

Stop whinning! Its beautiful and Jared does the shoveling for you. Enjoy the reverence. I totally love to listen after a snow. Everything is quiet and hushed. It is so peaceful and white. I want some!