Monday, February 18, 2008

A day of LOVE

Valentines day was fun, nothing out of the ordinary. Jared got me my favorite chocolates from Florences. It is a really nice chocolate shop here in Rexburg. I sent Jared on a scavenger hunt to get his present. It was pretty fun to watch him get frustrated with my tricky clues. He had just gotten off work, so he is still in his work clothes. It was kinda mean of me to make him search for his present right after a long day of work. But it was fun.I even made Jared look outside in the garbage.

After his scavenger hunt, we went to a resteraunt called Craigos. It is really the best pizza in the entire world!! MMMM.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

So what was at the end of his scavenger hunt!!??? You totally left me hanging!!!

BECKY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.