Tuesday, February 26, 2008

6 1/2 Months Prego!


WOW... even I am shocked at how much bigger I am. The weirdest part is that he is growing so fast that I can feel when he is growing. There are days when I feel really tierd and really hungry, it is those days that I know he is getting bigger. I swear every time I wake up my belly is bigger and rounder. It is fun, but it is getting harder to move and bend over and I cant get up from the couch by myself. The doctor says that the baby is about 13 inches long and will start to put on fat now, so he is getting big. I am getting so excited. I can't wait, 3 1/2 months left.

3 comments:

Older Moss said...

You are so cute!

Lemme said...

ahhh...commendable progress indeed! you look so good!

Amanda said...

I remember taking a picture at 6 months and then taking one a week later and I was noticably bigger, after a WEEK. It really starts snowballing in the last trimester. You look amazing.