Thursday, September 15, 2016

Growth spurt slash emotional mess

Kroten has been a butt head the past few weeks. A total butt head. 

I am not sure if it is because he is tired because school started, if he is going through a growth spurt or he hit puberty. Maybe the devil knows he turned 8, because he is acting like a little demon. 

Someone suggested that he might be in a growth spurt. They informed me that you can tell a child is going through a growth spurt if they cannot wrap their fingers around their wrist.

Well, batten down the hatches, because apparently both my children and my husband are going through a growth spurt. I am prepping myself for an interesting week.  

1 comment:

BECKY said...

So fun to see your updates. Life is so much more complicated now than it was when we were in nauvoo!