Saturday, August 11, 2012

my litles!

I may be a little bias, but I think that I make cute babies. You must know that in the past, a formal photo session of my kids does NOT go well, but I take photos of other peoples kids and the only pictures of my own children are snapshots. Plus Kman has been asking me where the photo shoot is since I leave once or twice a week to go to the photo shoot. So we went out and did our own photo shoot. It was WAY better this time than in the past. I think I like them growing up a little, but I will miss them being little. Glad I could catch it so I can remember.

(please ignore the logo, I posted these on my business Facebook page and I am too lazy to re-size them again for the blog.)











Se did really well till about half way through when she put on this pouty face and repeated "all done."

2 comments:

Katie said...

Goodness gracious your kids are so dang cute!! That little Kem is getting blonde! Love the pics Kristen, you are so talented : )

Teresa said...

These are gorgeous photos! You DO make cute babies!