- He throws
- He hits
- He makes messes
- He goes on hunger strikes
- He can throw a tantrum better, louder and more blood curdling than any monster I have ever seen.
- He does the exact opposite of what you say
- He says he doesn't feel good when he is asked to do something
- He says "I don't know how" to things I know he is perfectly capable of doing
- He laughs when he farts
- He screams louder and harder when punished... I swear the neighbors must think we beat him.
- He refuses to nap till 3 pm then won't go to bed till 10 pm
- He gets VERY cranky when hungry
- He negotiates
- He is intolerant to food dyes
- He wakes up way too early
- He lies
- He stares off into space when you confront him
- He wants gum "RIGHT NOW!"
PLEASE tell me that the DAY he turns four it all gets better???
Any one have any advice on how to get a three year old to pick up their toys willingly without mom holding their hand? Out of all of his MOSTERNESS, this is my current side ache.
- He thinks the timer is some sort of chinese torture device
- The garbage thing does not work, because I cannot bring myself to throw away toys.
- Toy time out does not work because he doesn't care and just plays with something else.
- Putting him in time out does not work... heaven only knows why.
You wanna know what worked tonight... a cold shower in his clothes... he cleaned up his toys after that one.
Please help... at this point I will try anything... hence the cold shower thing!