Wednesday, April 01, 2009

10 Months Old.

WOW, I cant believe that Kroten will be a year old in two months. Some times I dont notice how fast he is growing and then it hits me how big he has gotten. He is crawling, rolling, pulling himself up on things, eating table foods, sleeping through the night (most of the time,) saying BAAA (like a sheep,) growing out of his clothes, giving kisses and fives, and being loved to death. 10 Months... Wow.



He loves to blow raspberries with his lips. It is one of his many ways to communicate.


Still sucking his thumb. I am getting a little worried that he will never stop, but it is so cute so I am not too worried yet. I am just so glad that he can self soothe.


8 comments:

Kirsten said...

What great pics, wow 10 months already, I can't believe it.

Burky's said...

He is such a cutie! I love the park pictures! He looks like he had a lot of fun!

Ashley Asbjornsen said...

He is looking so much older, what a big boy.
Looks like he had fun at the park ! :)

Margaret said...

He looks like a little man now!

Teresa said...

He looks like his daddy a lot in that first picture, doesn't he?

Angie said...

I'll probably be saying the same thing about my boy in one year. Time does fly, just not while your pregnant.

He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and getting so big

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture at the top right. So So cute.